a change is just around the corner

///--->>>rethinking art, contemporaneity and (my)self

Works and Curations

Monday, August 31, 2015

The touch of sweat and sperm is itchy

The mix of sperm and sweat is becoming unbearable
The sticky humidity makes it worse
Please turn on the air conditioning
But there is no electricity in Gaza for over a year now
But Delhi is humid and has no windows
The touch of sweat and sperm is itchy
Sticky humidity makes it worse
Maybe we should take a long shower
But my friend lives in a salt pan far away in Kutch
They share a bucket of clean water for a week
I cannot take the itchy stickiness any longer
Please turn on the air conditioning
And I will pray for the submerged villages of Narmada
The chill of air conditioning is making my skin desire touch
I want to chase your warmth again
The sperm the sweat I desire so much
Delhi is humid and has no windows
But in my room now so far away from Gaza
Air conditioning brings out my goosebumps
And makes the mix of sperm and sweat seem so much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment